The Founder Institute is offering together with Equilibre the Female Founder Fellowship program in Luxembourg with the goal of increasing the number of local female entrepreneurs.
The Founder Institute (http://fi.co), the world’s entrepreneur training and startup launch program, is offering together with Equilibre the Female Founder Fellowship program in Luxembourg with the goal of increasing the number of local female entrepreneurs. The Female Founder Fellowship will be awarded on November 27th during the Female Founder Roundtable at EY to the most extraordinary female applicantto the Luxembourg Founder Institute, recognizing them as someone with the utmost potential to be a successful entrepreneur, and giving them the opportunity to launch a company in the world-renowned entrepreneur training program for free.
Any woman who is passionate about starting a company can apply for the Fellowship by the Early Application Deadline November 25th, at https://fi.co/join/equilibre.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
Female Mentors who have expressed interest in helping Founder Institute participants include:
- Aida Nazarikhorram:Co-founder & CMO, LuxAI
- Anna Radulovski: Co-founder & CEO, Coding Girls
- Claudine Bettendroffer:Country Leader at Silversquare Luxembourg
- Dr. Lidia Gryszkiewicz: Co-founder & Partner, The Impact Lab
- Dr. Patrice Caire:AI & Social Robotics Research and Consulting
- Genna Elvin:Co-founder, TaDaweb
- Gosia Kramer:CEO/Co-Founder at The Office Coworking
- Larissa Best:Change Maker - President - CEO, LBAN / Equilibre
- Marina Andrieu:Director & Co-founder, WIDE
- Polina Frolova Montano: Co-founder, JOB TODAY
- Tetyana Karpenko Duebbers: CEO / Co-founder, The Loupe / AI Minds
- Virginie Simon:CEO & Founder, MyScienceWork